Olin and Associates is a progressive organization of conservation oriented assets and associates, creating sustainable solutions, strategic plans, creative marketing ideas and sales systems to individual companies as a team of experienced leaders. We are currently partnered with the following Companies:
We are focused on the following markets:
- Estuary Oysters
- Spring Creek Oysters
- Seagrass Oysters
- Keystone Oysters
- Garlick Environmental Group
- Oyster Tracker – www.oystertracker.com
- CARR Riggs & Ingram CPA
- Greenberg-Traurig Law
- Fish 2.0
- FAMU College of Environmental Studies
- Wakulla Environmental Institute
- Clean Energy Technologies Center
- St. James Bay/Audubon Signature Golf
- Jacapps Media
- Atlanta IT Services
Olin & Associates can help you !
- Apalachee Bay
- Apalachicola Bay
- Spring Creek
- Forgotten Coast
- Atlanta and Thomasville, Georgia
All strategies Olin & Associates pursues are based on these questions:
- What is your “Why”?
- Is your pursuit creative and/or original?
- Does it maximize your available assets and opportunities?
- What assets can be leveraged?
- Is this marketing or advertising? Promotions or partnerships?
- Who is your ideal customer/market?
- Strategy, tactics, targets and timelines: What are they?
- What mediums will maximize your return on investment?
- What “Mission” should your plan be built around?
- Environmental Sustainability is the least expensive long term solution
- Environmental Sustainability is the most profitable long term solution
- Commercial profitability is essential to environmental sustainability
- What environmental market keystones what commercial markets
- What is the best commercial/governmental target for your “Why”
- What is the best use for your assets for sustainable growth
- What will your success leverage for additional sustainability